Retail Sales Associate APPLY NOW
The Sales Associate position at B&R Sports consists of working in a fast-paced, customer-focused retail setting that also offers opportunity for personal growth within our company.
• Greet customers, respond to questions, improve engagement with merchandise and provide outstanding customer service.
• Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures.
• Direct customers to merchandise within the store.
• Maintain the sales floor by restocking shelves, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by management.
• Maintain cleanliness of all areas within the store.
• Other duties assigned by manager.
Most sales associates will go through skate sharpening training which, upon completion of training, will be added to job responsibilities.
• A professional appearance
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to read, write and perform basic math
• Experience using a computer and handheld devices
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work a retail schedule of nights and weekends
• Must be at least 16 years of age
|||Byron Center, MI|||Retail||||||TMvYSAc0Kb.tvmOI|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false