Retail Manager APPLY NOW
The Retail Manager oversees daily operations at the store. This includes the responsibility of achieving its sales goals, meeting merchandising standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a team of sales associates. The Retail Manager collaborates with peers as well as the Vice-President to assess the needs of the customer and develop the best methods for achieving service, sales, and operational objectives.
• Coordinate merchandising, operations, and customer service.
• Ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service.
• Train and manage all aspects of performance and development for sales associates to encourage professional growth.
• Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, and store ownership.
• Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product.
• Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment.
• Previous retail management experience a plus
• Strong knowledge or passion for hockey
• Proven experience in a retail/customer service environment
• Ability to recruit and motivate employees
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
• Must be able to work a full time retail schedule, including nights and weekends
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance plans available|||Taylor, MI|||Retail||||||n0Zyagax69bhHBXe|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false